Examples of socially responsible efforts include, but are not limited to:
• Recycling and using CFL lightbulbs (individual or organizational)
• Donating time to volunteer organizations
• Monetary donations
• Developing green buildings
Create a general profile of a community on an individual basis. The profile should be 550 words in length. City of Kelsey Virtual Organization In the profile, describe the following:
• Type of people who live in the community
• Type of work the residents do
• How and where members of the community interact such as festivals, grocery stores, community events, and so forth
• Address the following questions in the profile:
o How would you describe the responsibilities of the individuals to the community?
o What are the community’s responsibilities to the individuals?
o As a member of a community, what do you think it means to be socially responsible?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
one reference should be Chapter 2 of Boylan, M. (2009). Basic ethics: Basic ethics in action (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.