You are assigned to a CIO (Chief Innovation Officer) position of a big scale company. You have an experience of 22 months in this company. In this period of time, you built a system to uplift creative and innovation management processes. In the end of your second year, you are supposed to write a report about your executions as CIO from the date you assigned to this position. In your report include the following:
ï‚§ Evaluate current creative and innovative management processes in your organisation (if not choose a company) by using the Innovation assessment check-list given to you by Tutor. Describe the procedures and make comparisons with other departments/organisations. (A.C. 1-1)compare with other organisation
ï‚§ Explain how to lead others to positively embrace innovation and change in your organization. Fill out the «Leadership Style Inventory» and evaluate your style with pros and cons. (A.C. 1-2)please check details in A.C. 1-2 assessment page down
ï‚§ Give details of your organisation’s «mission» and «vision» statements. Assess the influence of vision and mission on generation of creative and innovative management processes in your organisation. Explain your thoughts and compare with benchmark organisations’ mission and vision statements (A.C. 2-1)
ï‚§ Use analytical tools to identify potential creative and innovative management ideas which you or your employees suggested. (A.C. 2-2)
ï‚§ Choose an improvement idea of your own related with your job and assess its risks/benefits and feasibility using analytical tools. Submit your study in max. 3 pages.(A.C.2-2, A.C.2-3)use analytical tool can be fishbone
ï‚§ Use one of the change models to support the implementation of creative and innovative management idea of your own. (A.C.2-4)
ï‚§ Evaluate the change process you experiences in near past according to the change models you are thought in class.(A.C.2-4)
ï‚§ Choose an improvement idea of your own that is implemented at work in near past and make your evaluations for below questions: explain the –ve of current system and +ve results for changing(talk about past, present and future)
– Who were the stakeholders and how were they effected by this implementation?
– How did you motivate them to change their way of working with your new idea?
– How did you produce an appropriate rationale to persuade stakeholders about the benefits of your creative and innovative management idea? (A.C. 3-1)
– How did you communicate your idea with stakeholders? (A.C. 3-2) example presentation, one to one .
– What were the key goals and targets of your plan, How did you establish your key goals and priorities
for implementation? (A.C.3-3)include long and short term goal plan
– How did you get feedback from stakeholders? (A.C.3-3)example evaluation form , online feedback.
Submit your study in max. 3 pages.
ï‚§ Choose one your experiences related with change in which you took part directly or leaded.
– Assess the barriers to the implementation of a creative and innovative management idea in your organisation (A.C.4-1)example of barriers available in lecture material.
– How did you plan your strategy to overcome identified barriers to the implementation of a creative and innovative management idea in your organisation? (A.C.4-2)also available in material example presentation, meeting, one to one, demos and most important communication.
– Explain how a strategic plan for overcoming barriers will ensure innovative change to relevant stakeholders in an organisation. (A.C.4-3)talk in details about the plan in this point ,survey feedback.
The chosen organization is joint commission international accredited surgical hospital , one of the well-known healthcare institutions in Dubai that provide high quality healthcare services to its clients with zero death rate.
The organization Vision is to be the multispecialty clinics and surgical hospital of choice for the patients, employees and community doctors.
And the mission is to provide high quality, faster-better-friendlier service consistent with the needs and beliefs, of the patients, employees, visitors and vendors in comfortable ,secure environment.